7.25.2013

Beach Recap

Hi Hi Hi!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack--and swamped. Holy cow. Vacation is awesome....returning from vacation to a full inbox is not.

Either way, it was a perfect 4 days at Garden City Beach :) There was LOTS of sun, sand, seafood and southern men :) Exactly how I like it. I have a couple pics...some from me and some from my friend (and loyal blog reader, Ashley) who I vacationed with. I attempted to disconnect from social media while I was gone...only checking my phone for Royal Baby updates ;) 

...anddddddddddd I even managed to NOT GET BURNED! I did go through an entire bottle of SPF 50 and most of my SPF 45...but I am literally the tannest I have ever been without the assistance of a spray booth. This is BIG NEWS people....I do not tan. Ever. I only burn.

SPF 50--got it.

Okay...enough of my rambling let's get to the good stuff.


This is pretty much how I spent most days between 10 am and 5 pm.
No complaints.


We met the infamous Bubba of Bubba's Love Shack!


...who had this sign on the ceiling. Please someone tell me where I can get one for myself.



No trip to the beach is complete without a stop at Nacho Hippo, literally the most amazing Mexican restaurant EVER. These are the lobster and shrimp nachos. I also 2 awesome tacos: Panang Chicken and Sweet and Sour Shrimp! If you are ever in the Garden City/Myrtle Beach area...GO TO NACHO HIPPO!



Pre-dinner galavanting (you can just walk along the docks with drinks in hand....) at Murrel's Inlet.


Out with some of Ashley's family! 


How many limes do you take in your Corona?


Sunday Funday Shenanigans. Garden City/Murrels Inlet always has live music....pretty much there is a band every single night. It makes for perfect summer nights!


As I said, just a few pics. I needed to live it up, not worry about snapping a picture of everything to blog;) (Guess that makes me a bad blogger....)

Anyways...now I am detoxing and working 14 hour days to make up for lost time so I gotta run! Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment