Don't get me wrong...I love being in the sun just as much as the next girl...but my skin does not.
While some think I have a tendency to look tan at certain events (thank you Versa Spa...)...I have VERY fair skin that does not tan, nor does it retain any color. It's also super sensitive, so I have to be very careful which products I use.
That means I spend a pretty penny on sunscreen...and I have a tried and true method to protecting yourself from the sun. (does that mean it always works...noooo...)
In case you suffer from 'How on earth can I not look like a lobster today' skin like me....think about trying some of these products out. I am a big fan of Neutrogena Sunscreen....tough on protection, easy on the skin.
In case you suffer from 'How on earth can I not look like a lobster today' skin like me....think about trying some of these products out. I am a big fan of Neutrogena Sunscreen....tough on protection, easy on the skin.
...another cool trick I learned was to keep your suncreen in the cooler....so when you have to apply it in the dead of the sun it's actually somewhat cooling ;)
Happy Friday!







the cooler idea is SO smart! xoxo
ReplyDelete