Here is an outfit I wish I had thought to start collecting two weeks ago.....
GO BIG BLUE!
It is debatable what I am more excited about-my team being in the game or seeing the Queen of Pop perform at halftime! Going to a Madonna concert is something on my life bucket list that MUST happen ASAP.
I have been saying since I knew she was the halftime show that she better play her 80's hits that made her famous.....I don't want to hear any Ray of Light crap, so when TMZ published this picture I got all sorts of giddy inside!!
I am sure it will be a halftime show to remember :)As far as what I am going to make, I am probably going to make my good 'ol tailgating standby- Buffalo Chicken Dip (with celery and carrot sticks of course bc it's healthier that way....) and want to attempt Miss Betty Rocker's Mint Chocolate Cake balls.
Here is MY Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe for those of you who are interested (adapted from the Frank's Red Hot recipe found online):INGREDIENTS:
1 block of fat free cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup far free ranch salad dressing
1 bottle Frank's Red Hot Sauce of your choice (yes, I use the whole bottle for some extra heat!)
1 bag fat free shredded cheddar of mozzarella cheese
1 shredded rotisserie chicken (I use all the chicken on the bird....use as much as you want according to the # of guests you are having)
DIRECTIONS:In a sauce pan, mix hot sauce and chicken. Use as much sauce as desired (make sure chicken is covered in sauce!)
Add cream cheese, ranch dressing and at least a cup of cheese to saucepan and stir until smooth.
Transfer mixture to Pyrex*. (This recipe will require a long, rectangular one), cover with more cheese (to your liking) and bake 20-30 minutes until mixture is heated thoroughly.
Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies.
We will see how far I get in this-I have been known to scrap the entire thing and pick up a Mexi dip and bag of chips at Costco, so nothing is a given when it comes to me and cooking.







No comments:
Post a Comment