Hey friends! Hope everyone had a great weekend :) I am swamped and currently procrastinating on a few things for tomorrow morning.
My midnight to-do list includes changing my sheets and folding/putting away my laundry. We'll see how much of that ACTUALLY gets done. This week is super busy, but I promise to try and think of something fun and creative to post for all 5 of my dedicated readers out there ;) (ha!)
Not much to report here...it was a lazy weekend for the most part. (Complete with a freak 5 minute mini-blizzard....). I did, however, log about 7 hours on the couch/bed watching Parking Wars. I realize this isn't exactly a new show, but it was new to me before Saturday. Needless to say, I am now officially a) hooked on the show and b) terrified of ever driving in Philly. EVER.

On Sunday it was brunch and a movie with the gals to celebrate a friend's birthday....contrary too all the reviews, I didn't think The Vow was that bad. Don't get me wrong-it wasn't that great either BUT you get to see Channing Tatum for almost 2 hours, so what is there REALLY to complain about?
I have to admit, I didn't really watch the Grammys on Sunday....just wasn't feeling it. I was feeling Carrie's look. I swear the girl can do NO wrong.
I have to admit, I didn't really watch the Grammys on Sunday....just wasn't feeling it. I was feeling Carrie's look. I swear the girl can do NO wrong.

all images viaAlso...not the best pic of her but I am really trying to focus on the black, sparkly 1-shoulder number here...again perfecto (the hair...not so much).
My other faves of the night were Rhianna, Hilary Scott and Katy Perry MINUS the blue hair... (she would look SO pretty with normal hair...grrrrrr)
..and for the record Nikki Minaj and GaGa looked like freaks.
Happy Day Before Valentines Day! It's takeout, a bottle of wine and a bad movie for this gal tomorrow ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment