OMG I just about died when I saw this clip of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon from last night... (trust me, it's worth the trouble you may get into at work today....)
video via nbc.com
There is a tie for my two favorite lines: (they go something like, I am not watching it again to get the full quotes)
"It is very important to work out, but to be back on the couch at 12:37 to watch this show....."
or
"You would be an awful parent if you made your kid workout at 12:37...."
MAJOR props to the First Lady for all of her work trying to get kids active-what a GREAT cause! (And reason #403985039485093485 I love her....)
video via nbc.com
There is a tie for my two favorite lines: (they go something like, I am not watching it again to get the full quotes)
"It is very important to work out, but to be back on the couch at 12:37 to watch this show....."
or
"You would be an awful parent if you made your kid workout at 12:37...."
MAJOR props to the First Lady for all of her work trying to get kids active-what a GREAT cause! (And reason #403985039485093485 I love her....)






No comments:
Post a Comment