8.23.2011

Hey Girl Heyyyyy

Morning Dr. Appt = Work from home in the morning/have super fast internet connection for the Lilly Endless Summer Sale that started at 9 am (but who was checking every hour anyways?!?!) I scored a few bargains, because just because it's the end of summer DOES NOT mean it's the end of sundress season. I must say, the prices were excellent, and the selection was WAY better than last year's sale


Bowen Dress - mine is Navy Blue w/ Teal pattern (can wear into fall....)

McKim braided Sandals in Navy/White - I have been DYING for a pair of these but was NOT going to pay full price for them


Janine 1-shoulder Ruffle Top....and my 1-shoulder obsession continues....

...I also scored by beloved Navy/White striped clutch for $60 off- HAPPY GIRL!!! Now I just need the damn order to ship.



...and has anyone else heard the rumors that these two are headed for Splitsville? Say it isn't so!

The weather is freaking AMAZING outside and I am heading to the beach on Thursday for THE Bachelorette Bash of the season - OH HAPPY DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment