Happy Friday my friends! There are NO words to describe how freaking excited I am that the weekend is ALMOST here! I started today off with my standard Friday breakfast (Chick-Fil-A Chicken Burrito w/ a Diet Coke), but went for the hash browns INSTEAD of the fruit cup. Oh well--we can't win them all can we?!?
Anywho, here are a few of my favorite pins this week:
Still haven't even attempted the hair style from last week BUT why not give this one a try too while I am at it?? (Laura, when are you coming to visit?!?)
Not sure what all of these things are, or if I can even make them but this is super pretty and I am going to attempt to replicate at some point in the near future.
...this picture is just stinking adorable. One day (in the very very distant future) this little girl will be replaced with my mini-me....pink lace, pearls, ruffles and all! (....because I am NOT having any boys ;)Hope y'all have a fab weekend!








No comments:
Post a Comment