5.11.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday Lovies!

Time for another edition of.....

I am loving that today is one of those days when you love your outfit and feel on top of the world. Coupled with my awesome mid-year review from my boss, some additional responsibilities at work and the news that I AM GETTING AN INTERN THIS SUMMER!!! and I literally feel fabulous today...inside and out :)

I am LOVING these 100 calorie packs of Oreo Cakesters. I am a not-so-secret chocoholic--even for the fake, low-fat stuff and these things hit the spot when you are craving (am I the ONLY one who needs chocolate everyday?!?!)

I am loving this skirt I scored on sale from Nordies yesterday--I had my eye on it for a while and patience comes to those who wait ;)
I am LOVING my Shellac manicure (if you can't tell already). I put my nails through hell and they are holding up quite well!
I am LOVING the new Lady A Song "Just a Kiss". Can't get through to YouTube to post a video, but trust me on this, it's awesome.

I am LOVING that the sunshine has been out in full force lately! (Please don't say I am jinxing it!) I think Spring is here to stay (FINALLY!)

But most of all, I am LOVING that tonight is FINALLY the night I get to meet one of my all-time favorite news anchors and role model, Mika Brzezinski. She is the author of the best-selling book "Knowing Your Value" (that I have blogged about before....) and is speaking/having a book signing in DC tonight!! I am hoping to score a pic with her to add to tomorrow's post all about it. Aaaah can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. Loving your skirt and the weather! I'm so jealous that you're getting an intern--we're losing all of ours and not sure if they'll be replaced. Boooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your internship!!!!

    You are loving some amazing things today! Hope you have had a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete