5.02.2011

Monday Megapost

Long overdue BUT hey, girlfriend has super busy weekends and long days at work, so Monday night it is.

The Royal Wedding Brunch was a TOTAL success!! As you can see from the pictures, we made sure that everything was ready to go for Friday morning so nobody had to miss a second of the wedding! We may have donned PJs, but big hats were worn (no photographs due to the no-makeup at 4 am situation)

Libations anyone?

My Union Jack Fruit Pizza (gluten-free on the left, Gluten-ous on the right)...not quite as pretty as Betty Crocker's, but I figure there is a reason the woman is famous.

I realize everyone has seen these pictures at least a million times, but Kate was every bit the beautiful princess, a modern day Grace Kelly. Her Alexander McQueen dress fit her perfectly and was a beautiful tribute to a talented designer who left this world way too early. Something tells me long sleeve wedding dresses and long curls are going to make a comeback.

...bet this one will make the wall in the Middleton household! And can we talk about Pippa - overnight British celebrity?!?!


...and then my all-time favorite moment of the wedding--when Harry snuck a peek then turned around and said "Just wait until you see her" to his brother. Makes my heart meltttttttttttttt.
(Thank goodness he is still single!)

Promptly following the wedding, I took a quick power nap and headed to the Foxfield Races with the bestie....you have NO idea how excited I was to wear my floppy hat TWO days in a row!

Poppin' bottles (the way I prefer to begin my morning!)

...right after we discussed the new fascinator rule at Em's upcoming wedding!

...all the girls at the races

...with bestie

Of course I got to see my FAVORITE pup!

Also, can we talk about some of the articles in this month's Shape Magazine? 'Lose Weight this Weekend' and 'Eat Your Way Happy'. Umm....yes, please! If I do both, is it a super diet?!?!

Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you had a royal wedding brunch! And, I agree, she looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete