5.16.2011

So I went antiquing......

...and finally decided to put them on display!


Up first: New shelf + Burlap covered book!

...this shelf was EXACTLY what I was looking for and I am so happy my friend T spotted it on our last stop (that was not-so coincidentally in an old barn painted pink with black polka dots!)


Here is a close-up of the shelf and it's contents:
(I am going to fill the jar with something cute/sparkly and put a picture in the frame, just work with me!)

...andddd I looooove my new tray-top mirror and glittery bird! I didn't realize birds were the "hot" item in the land of antiques and I love the way it looks on my dresser reflecting off the mirror!



I got a few other finds for the main parts of the house, but those will have to wait until later! Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!

2 comments: