
It's been a while since I linked up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday--busy gal but there still lots to love!
I am LOVING my new Bare Escentuals Lipstick in Parfait. It's the perfect color pink--not too bright, but not too pale either. Plus, it's super moisturizing AND it stays on for way longer than your standard gloss (I think this means I am getting old if I prefer lip stick to lip gloss......) Anywho--go get yourself some now!

I am LOVING my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige. At first I didn't buy the hype about this thing, but let me tell you it's AMAZING....the perfect amount of hilighter to brighten you up. Bobbi (aka the goddess of all things makeup) also makes a shimmer brick in rose (blush) and bronze (bronzer). Might need to get the bronze one for the summer, and maybe once I go through my 3 nowhere near empty blushes I can CONSIDER getting another brick (someone smack me already.....)

I am (currently) LOVING Jergen's Natural Glow Firming lotion. It's super rich, thick and moisturizing AND it's (apparently) helping my pale @$$ get tan....although I am convinced I am too pale for this stuff to work....

....maybe I should just skip the natural glow and go straight to the express. I am pretty sure there is a reason this stuff is NEVER on sale at Target.

I am always loving Pretzel M&Ms, but it appears I am even more than ever these days. I mean what isn't to love about them--salty AND sweet. Oh, did I mention it's only 150 cals/bag? Umm they don't make candy bars under 200 calories that actually taste good. The 1lb bag I got from my secret easter pal (yes, kinda like secret santa in the middle of the year!) is hitting the spot ;)

I am LOVING this Tokeneke Dress from Vineyard Vines. I mean what's not to love about sundresses and crabs all in one? On my must-have list.

Also, can we talk about this show and how ADDICTING it is? I mean, honestly I think half the crap Rosie does for these women is ridiculous, but I am also sure that it is well worth the ridiculous amounts of money she makes. Between this and Bethenney, I am never going to catch up on sleep. Whatever. Sleep is overrated.








Pretzel M&M's is probably the best thing in my opinion, so yummy!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from WILW. I just caught a glimpse of part of an episode of Pregnant in Heels, and I am already addicted. I went ahead and DVR'd all of the episodes up to now. Can't wait to watch. :)
ReplyDelete