
So those who know me know I am one with quite a few opinions and am NOT afraid to make them known, so I am going to take a few minutes to express my opinion on the two people who have been evoking rather strong feelings lately--Jon Gosselin and Michael Vick. Yes, this is going to be great.1. Jon-ny Boy: I think you are a pathetic man. Clearly, you are going through a midlife crisis and are not mature enough to handle the situation you put yourself in. You NEVER stood up to Kate, never gave Kate a chance to change. You just took it like a pathetic passer-by.....people only treat you how you allow them. Grow up, you are dating women YOUNGER than me and galavanting in front of the paps for all the world to see. Your kids will see how much of a worthless father you are and will need YEARS of therapy. Grow up.
2. Now onto a slightly different topic, Mr. Vick. Before you say I am being impartial because of my affiliation with Virginia Tech, let it be known when all the Vick stuff went down 2 years ago I was very angry. With that being said, give the man a damn chance. He did an awful thing, but the law prevailed and I honestly think he learned from his mistake. I will not discount the magnitude of the situation, but as human beings we must forgive others for their mistakes--we all make them. The man lost EVERYTHING for god's sake, and is now trying to rebuild. One of the main reasons convicts go right back to prison is because society doesn't give them a REAL shot at complete restitution. Give him a chance--he has been given the ULTIMATE second chance, and now he must prove he has grown and learned from his past transgressions.
If you want to fight for something--fight for starving children or our troops overseas and their families making the ultimate sacrifice. There are bigger problems in the world right now than a guy who served his time and trying to become a better man.
Don't let me down Mikey...I am rooting for you all the way...even though I am a Giants fan. That says A LOT.






I totally agree with you on both issues especially Michael. He better not prove us wrong this time around!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you on Junky Jon! I was reading Perez Hilton and he said that the night the cops were called the two older girls called Kate bc the way Daddy was getting all touchy feely with the babysitter was making them uncomfortable. He sketches me out.
ReplyDelete