This weekend was another GREAT weekend as we went to the Kenny Chesney concert--one of my annual fav. things to do every summer. Torey and I have been going almost every year since we could drive, and he never fails to deliver. Also, a big thank you to my parentals for driving us home afterwards AND making us a breakfast of champions so we could get on with our day. 2 things I learned: Firefly is stronger than one might think AND you do NOT need your ID to get into a concert, only to drink in it. Love you glil :)
At the concert with the girls!
Woo Hoo parents double as DDs!
We just sat down in the FRONT of the lawn. No big deal.
I must say, it was quite different waking up Saturday morning, and the ONLY people in the house were the 3 of us who live here--I don't think that has happened ALL Summer. I was thinking--I have to entertain myself right now?
Also, in great news, we got a replacement TV for the living room as the original living room TV croaked earlier this week. It's not a fancy TV or anything, but it was free! I will have to stop focusing on upgrading my clothing and shoe collections in order to upgrade my electronics collection. Thank you to my wonderful family friends who gave us the TV!
Getting through work this week is going to be rather difficult.....but it will all be worth it when I am on the beach Friday!
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
RIP Senator Kennedy--thank you for everything you have done for our country. We will miss you dearly.







No comments:
Post a Comment