5.30.2013

Milly for Banana Republic

Today's the Day!

The Banana Republic/Milly collaboration is out in stores TODAY!

I love my some Milly, but I certainly can't afford her stuff.
(One day, right?)



You know I LOVE a good designer collaboration, and this one is no exception.

Except for the part where...I bought a house and I am poor.

Still...here are some of my favorite items from the collection in my dream world where someone pays my mortgage for me and I have an unlimited clothing budget.














(my one purchase from this collection--should be at my doorstep next week!!) 



Even celebs are getting in on the action!

Zoe Saldana was spotted in some Milly for BR yesterday!


and Maria Menounos was out in this Milly for BR Maxi a couple weeks ago....which I have to admit I didn't like online but LOVE on her!

Hmm...maybe my mom wants to take me shopping?
(Ha--she HATES shopping!)


Are any of you excited about the collection? What are you getting?




No comments:

Post a Comment