Happy Friday!
3 Posts in one week...this is more than I've done all month!
My Friday Five Link-Up kinda crashed and burned, but Darci, Natasha & Co. started a new one that is kicking some major butt, so I am hoping on the party train.
1- This weekend I am headed to Atlantic City, NJ for one my senior year college roommates' bachelorette party! I am so psyched to get my feet in the sand and party with the girls!
2- On Monday, I (okay, my mom really did it, I just supervised), planted some flower/herb boxes and a hydrangea bush on my balcony...AND they are STILL ALIVE! This is a HUGE step for me...I've watered them every day since Monday :) I realize this sounds ridiculous to some of you with beautiful gardens, but I can barely keep my aloe plant alive, so this is big for me. Let's hope they survive the weekend while I am gone.
3- I got these wedges from the Nordies Half-Yearly Sale and am in L-O-V-E. Not to mention, they were 1/3 of the price of a Michael Kors pair my friend and I had been oogling over. Love a good sale!
4- I can't believe I am actually admitting this, but once I finish the cans in my fridge...I am saying goodbye (at least giving it a real, hard-working shot) to my long-time bff Diet Coke. I've done it a couple times before, only to hop back on the bandwagon. I am looking to make some lifestyle changes here soon (probably a post or two on that coming soon...) and this most definitely HAS to go. It's going to be really hard and I'm probably going to throw myself some ridiculous pity parties, but any support and words of wisdom you can provide would be great :) With that being said, I am absolutely going to be over-indulging in my last few diet cokes this weekend.
5- Because this almost never happens, I made it out of Costco this week in UNDER $100! When I snapped this picture, the cashier started cracking up. I even made it out in under $100 while picking up these fabulous Insulated Mason Jar Tumblers--think tervis tumbler as a Mason jar with a fun straw. I think these will be a fantastic accessory on the beach this weekend or at the pool any day of the week...don't you? I also think you need to pick yourself up a set ;)
Well, I hope y'all have a great weekend....I am just hoping to survive Atlantic City ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment