7.17.2012

Take Me There Tuesday: Seattle!

Well, this one is a doozie. I am linking up with my bff/personal graphic designer Laura for another Take Me There Tuesday!

This Tuesday is taking me (literally) to Seattle, Washington! 
(Too bad Christian Grey isn't real otherwise....I would stalk him)


Before we head to the wedding (some 70 miles outside of Seattle.....) we plan on making sure we hit up the following Seattle sites and sounds: (Extreme Tourist Alert.....)

1. The Original Nordstrom in Downtown Seattle. As a Nordies girl for life (and former employee.....) this is a MUST-DO. Just because the Anniversary Sale stinks this year doesn't mean I am giving up on Nordies :)


2. The Original Starbucks. I mean, I start my day with an iced coffee, so it might as well be from the original. 

3. Pike Place Market. Who goes to Seattle and doesn't go here?!


4. Space Needle: See Above.


I also know there is a King Tut exhibit and a bunch of interesting restaurants we are going to be dining at...can't wait to share it all with you! 

2 comments:

  1. I've lived 20 miles east of seattle my whole life and I've never been to Pike Place market or the original starbuck's... I'm such a disappointment,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Christian Grey....DOn't you love that we can finally put a face with that name!! I've been dying to visit Seattle.

    ReplyDelete