7.26.2012

It's OK Thursday

It's That Time of the Week Again!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK... 

 ...that it's apparently going to take me a week to get re-acclimated with the real world apparently. 

 ...that I have NO desire to do anything tonight other than hop in bed and read some Emily Giffin. 

...that everyone in my office thinks I don't repeat outfits (even though I CLEARLY do). 

...that the thought of uploading all of my pics from Seattle and writing a blog post on them just seems too overwhelming right now. (but I will do it...eventually) 

 ...to be in a total funk and have ABSOLUTELY no idea why. Hmph. 

 ...to not wear suits in this weather. Sorry, but it's just too freaking hot. 

 ...to still check the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale website every day even though I already received my order and put myself on a strict no-more-buying policy. 

...to be quasi-obsessed with the Olympics. Seriously, I am beyond excited to plop by butt in front of the TV ALL day this weekend/next week and watch. It only happens once every 4 years!

via NBC Olympics on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link up...I am excited to read more of Emily Giffin's new book tonight! :) She has become one of my favorite authors

    ~Kristin
    livelaughloveforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am in a funk. Reality starts in less than a month when teacher life starts back and I'm afraid its going to be a very very tough adjustment.

    I am crazy excited for the Olympics and Emily Giffin's new book!!! I love all of her books...I expect this one to be a good read as well. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete