I had enough drama this morning by 8:30 AM I had to go for a Monday-morning work-appropriate alternative for a cocktail: Venti Latte.
I finally got myself a white comforter to put into my white duvet I purchased over a year ago. My bed is now super white and I am pretty sure it will be looking grey or brown come February. Should have thought of this before I went with the all-white look.
I went to Target yesterday and there were literally 7 kids running wild, unsupervised, in the beauty section. (aka not where children belong...) Like, did their parents drop them off for some free babysitting? I don't like my Sunday morning Target runs sabotaged with unruly children...only cute ones that are well behaved :) (I say this knowing full well that a) I was the world's most unruly child and b) will have unruly children that will not ever step foot in a Target on a Sunday morning....)
I really don't understand everyone's aversion to overhead lights. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's rooms without enough light. Maybe it's because I have worse vision than most 80 year olds, but I don't care where the light is coming from, I just want to see.
This weekend we went out for the BFFs birthday and my outfit consisted of faux fur, sequins AND leopard print. I didn't think it was possible to mix one up without going overboard, but everyone loved it. What to you think? My favorite part is the Lilly Leopard print wedges I scored at last week's sale for $50!
I finally got myself a white comforter to put into my white duvet I purchased over a year ago. My bed is now super white and I am pretty sure it will be looking grey or brown come February. Should have thought of this before I went with the all-white look.
I went to Target yesterday and there were literally 7 kids running wild, unsupervised, in the beauty section. (aka not where children belong...) Like, did their parents drop them off for some free babysitting? I don't like my Sunday morning Target runs sabotaged with unruly children...only cute ones that are well behaved :) (I say this knowing full well that a) I was the world's most unruly child and b) will have unruly children that will not ever step foot in a Target on a Sunday morning....)
I really don't understand everyone's aversion to overhead lights. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's rooms without enough light. Maybe it's because I have worse vision than most 80 year olds, but I don't care where the light is coming from, I just want to see.
This weekend we went out for the BFFs birthday and my outfit consisted of faux fur, sequins AND leopard print. I didn't think it was possible to mix one up without going overboard, but everyone loved it. What to you think? My favorite part is the Lilly Leopard print wedges I scored at last week's sale for $50!

Can't see the sequin belt, but I promise it's there!
Two things on my 'MUST purchase this weekend list' : Chambray shirt and workout clothes. Does anyone have any suggestions for either? I have a really hard time with button up shirts. Also, I need some ideas for cute workout clothes that aren't from Lulu Lemon because at the rate I am going now, if I go there I will be eating Ramen for the next 3 months.

Speaking of, I think I need to ban myself from using the internet during my lunch break. My lunch break online shopping habit has gotten so bad this year (yes, I realize we are only 9 days into the year) that boxes show up at my door and I literally can't remember what they are for. Luckily, I DO know what will be arriving later this week...hot pink shift dress and a faux fur infinity scarf (because clearly my faux fur collection isn't big enough.....)






J Crew outlet has fab chambray shirts right now. I purchased 2 button ups a few weeks ago from there :)
ReplyDelete