While perusing the fabulous Kori's blog on Valentine's Day gifts for your girlfriends, I stumbled across this Butter London nailpolish shade in hot pink which literally made me pang with jealousy and search Nordies to see if my local store had this color in stock yet....
Disco Biscuit
Thennnnnnn I stumbled upon the ENTIRE Spring/Summer 2012 collection and let's just say it appears I am going to be bringing back a few bottles of nailpolish this weekend.....
Trout Pout
Slapper
Bossy Boots
I mean who doesn't need a bunch of nailpolish colors that match their Lilly sundress collection?!?! I know this stuff is pricey, but the bottle lasts forever and this polish really is hands-down better then Essie and OPI (although OPI is GREAT quality for the price....) and I haven't seen too many other companies coming out with these kinds of colors just yet.
I mean who doesn't need a bunch of nailpolish colors that match their Lilly sundress collection?!?! I know this stuff is pricey, but the bottle lasts forever and this polish really is hands-down better then Essie and OPI (although OPI is GREAT quality for the price....) and I haven't seen too many other companies coming out with these kinds of colors just yet.
Also, has anyone tried this nail foundation? I have read a few blogs raving about it, but wonder if it's worth the splurge? Recently, my nails have been turning yellow when I take the polish off....will this help?!?











No comments:
Post a Comment