I am trying out this new fun link-up with Neely over at 'A Complete Waste of Makeup' known as "Its OK Thursday". Seems right up my alley. Click on the image below to check out other entries!

Its OK...
...that after not having an appetite for the past 4 days due to my mystery illness, my first thought when I was craving a bagel this morning was 'Well, that was a good diet while it lasted'
...that I still have NO idea what my mother is getting for Christmas, but I have gifts for all my friends' dogs
...that the people at the Chick-Fil-A across from my office know me and my order
...that I can't seem to sleep in on the weekends at all, but when it comes time to wake up for work forget about it
...that I am majorly crushing on this guy right now but I want him to contact me first so I am
...that I am not going to buy groceries next week. Every time I buy groceries for a week, I end up with a million plans that prevent me from using said groceries
...that I really want a pair of Cashmere Toms. If they aren't Cashmere, I am not interested
...that I really want to get my friend's dog the Tory Burch doggy puffer vest but I can't justify spending $90 on dog clothes. As soon as that thing goes on sale, I am sure I will be typing something along the lines of "It's okay I spent an obscene amount of money on a doggie puffer vest for my 2 best friends dogs....."
...that the most important thing on my to-do list today is procure the last part of my Secret Santa gift for our gift exchange tonight
and last, but certainly not least
...that I don't give a rat's ass what I actually get done today (other than the gift)






No comments:
Post a Comment