Wha...where...WHERE ARE THE DAYS GOING?
Seriously....how the heck is it Thursday? How are we almost half-way through December.....and almost done with 2012? I need time to slow down for a hot second.
Time to link up with Neely & Co for another It's OK Thursday!

It's OK...
...that the condition of my hair completely shapes my mood for the day? Need help on a mundane task at work...better hope I am having a good hair day. (Good=curls and volume survive the commute on public transportation)
...I just trashed the online cart for my mom's Christmas present because the shipping was as much as one of the items. Of course it's from some fancy-schmancy place so I will inevitably end up ordering, but not until I at least try to search for a free shipping code first!
...that I can't remember the last time I ordered a salad for lunch. I don't think my waist line remembers, either.
...that I give chicks who don't wear tights in the winter weird looks. It's December. Cover those legs. If you are going to something fancy at night in a fancy dress....you are the exception to the rule....but you chicks last week with bare legs...NAH.
...that sometimes I look at people in my office and think to myself 'If someone decided to put up with them for the rest of their lives, I have a decent shot at finding someone to put up with me, too'...
...that my grammar is horrible. Yes, I am a 27 year old working woman with terrible grammar. Thank goodness for English Teacher friends who can edit my stuff during their lunch breaks.
...that I promised my trainer I would start using My Fitness Pal to track my meals today, but since I had a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast (free every Thursday in the office....) I think I will just lie and say I forgot.
...that my daily working playlist consists of Country in the morning, Holiday tunes in the afternoon, and Mo-Town hits for an end-of-day burst of energy. Sometimes I throw in 80s hits to change it up.
...to not be impressed with Laura Mercier products. I had to trash my lip gloss because it kept leaking out of the crack between the applicator and the tube and my bronzer cracked like a week after I got it. I think I will stick to Bobbi Brown for bank-breaking cosmetic purchases from now on.
Alright friends, that's it for now.
Now, I need to ask you a favor.
I need to track down some good blogs with less than 200 readers. Apparently, I don't know of too many....SO if you are a blogger with less than 200 followers, leave a comment with a link to your blog below....same goes for a blog you follow with less than 200 followers. Please and Thank you in advance :)






No comments:
Post a Comment