iueorejhgnakfnkldgnwpg WHAT IS GOING ON? How is it already Thursday? The good thing about Thursdays are they are the day when I don't actually have to plan out a blog post (which I have been MAJORLY slacking at....) and can just...well do whatever (just like I did yesterday.)
Anyways, time for another It's OK Thursday!

It's OK....
...that a majority of emails in my inbox are from stores...and they go STRAIGHT to the trash. If I need the promo code, I will dig it up later.
...that I basically tripled my mental budget buying gifts for some needy kids on Amazon yesterday. Whoops. Oh well...kids need toys at the Holidays :)
...that I discovered shameless flirting with the Starbucks barista results in free stickers on my 'Buy 5 Holiday Drinks, Get 1 Free' card. Yes, I will flirt for a free venti skinny peppermint mocha. No, I am not ashamed of this.
...that I decided to recycle a dress I already wore once this year for New Year's Eve. TRYING to save money where I can.
...that I haven't bothered to get a manicure to fix my breaking nails in about a month. If I pretend they don't look gross, they don't....right?
...that I am going to brag about not buying breakfast, lunch or dinner for a single night this week so far. (Tonight is an exception...I am going to the Nutcracker, dinner date had been planned for weeks.... ) This is HUGE for me....I am the queen of take-out and lunch dates.
....to just admit that some people will NEVER change. No matter how much you want them to, or how much BS they feed you.
...to wish your floor could be covered in glitter like the Victoria's Secret Runway.
..to be abnormally upset about the disappearance of my fluffy white North Face fleece....WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE COME HOME!
...to eat a Fun-Size Snickers bar for breakfast. They are sitting on the table right in my porifery...how exactly am I supposed to avoid them?
...that I refuse to get rid of my 'skinny' clothes. I am determined to fit back into them at one point.
...that whether or not I finish it this holiday season, the pink and silver holiday wrapping paper super-roll from Hobby Lobby is officially being retired after Holidays 2012. After 4 years, I need a change of wrapping.
\
...to think that sometimes, boys are just plain stupid.
Hope everyone is having a fab week :)
....






Tell me about that holiday drink card! Never heard of that!
ReplyDeleteI am doing a Holiday Giveaway from Sephora! Hope you stop by and enter!
Happy Holidays,
Brooke♥ ❤ ❥