5.03.2012

It's OK Thursday

Time for another It's OK Thursday with Neely & Co! 

Its Ok Thursdays


…that I stayed up until 12:35 am watching the Caps triple overtime game even though I had a very important presentation this morning (which I completely aced for those of you who are wondering…) 

….that it appears I am taking 10 days off of work this month…PTO to date= 4 hours. 
Sorry I’m Not Sorry. 

…that my to-do list this weekend is beyond reason, yet somehow between Cinco de Mayo festivities and my hair appointment right smack in the middle of the day on Saturday I still plan to get everything done. 

…that I started a vacation countdown in my cube (just in case people don’t already know I am hi-tailing it out of this country and not answering any emails while I am gone…) 

…that instead of actually buying more cover-ups for said vacation, I plan on borrowing a plethora of them from at least 2 other people. (thank you in advance) …that I plan on talking about my upcoming vacation ALL week next week. I don’t get out much people—this will be the most exciting thing to happen to me this year (unless Carrie Underwood decides she wants to go to a hockey game together…..) 

…that I pin on average 4 recipes a day, yet I have made like 2 total during my Pinterest lifetime (both desserts...) Chances of me cooking those meals anytime soon? .08% 

…that I find MorningStar Farms Meatless Buffalo Wings to be a perfectly acceptable dinner option….45 seconds in the microwave…how can you go wrong? 

…that I find the new blogger layout to be nearly impossible to figure out…. …and that I have absolutely nothing else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment