Hope y'all had a great weekend! Everyone-meet Tuna. He is my friend M's itty-bitty King Charles Spaniel, and I got to watch him all weekend!!! He is sooo adorable and a great cuddler-I think the bf is having separation anxiety, he keeps asking me when they are going out of town again so he can play with him all day again. This was him Sunday morning before we went for a walk.
What did we learn from watching Tuna this weekend? I am slightly neurotic and will probably be the most paranoid mother ever. Oh, did I mentioned I accidentally overheated the poor guy? I just wanted a diet coke and figured he needed a good walk. Whoops. Luckily he forgave me, and in return I let him sleep in the bed with me. Little did I know this 7 lb. guy would take up pretty much HALF the bed. Oh well, how do you say no to that face anyways?Saturday night I went out with the rents to see Wicked and it was AMAZINGGGG! If you ever get the chance to see it, I highly recommend it. I now want to a) read the book I bought to see how the ending is different (I have already been told it is....) and b) re-watch the Wizard of Oz because it appears I have forgotten parts of the storyline!

...anddd last but not least my Tory Burch boots (aka splurge of the fall in July....) from the Nordie's Anniversary sale FINALLY came in and they are SOOOO pretty! Thank goodness my fat calves fit into them (apparently my calves are bigger than normal and most boots don't fit...I have to get 'wide-shaft' boots which is EXTREMELY awkward ordering from male sales people......) If it was only cool enough to actually wear them so they don't have to sit under my bed.

I am rocking another one of the roomie's dresses today at work, and it's another compliment grabbing one. I really am going to be sad when she moves out in August to go to law school--I am afraid I am going to have to start repeating outfits or something. Ugg.
Fact: My friends throw the best dance parties ever. Just throwing that out there for good measure.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! I have a busy week ahead but am going to try to throw a few interesting posts up this week!
Fact: My friends throw the best dance parties ever. Just throwing that out there for good measure.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! I have a busy week ahead but am going to try to throw a few interesting posts up this week!






I've been dying to see Wicked...so jealous! I love the name Tuna...haha so cute. I've been helping my bf keep 3 precious puppies (potcakes) that he took in...I think I am falling in love with them. Happy Monday!
ReplyDelete