7.07.2011

Random Musings....

If ANYONE gives that horrible excuse for a woman Casey Anthony ANY money for a book deal or a TV interview, I will protest them and their business indefinitely, so please do not do it. (I am talking to you NBC and the publisher of Emily Giffin books....)

Big shout out to Rooms E, who again has come through on another great picture for me to post--Farrah's information form at the plastic surgeon. Teen Mom, you truly are one of the guiltiest pleasures on TV.

(No need to mention how many times she hit rewind on the DVR to capture this picture in all it's glory)

If you have not been introduced to Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisps, do it NOW. It's like a Kit Kat bar that doesn't make you fat. I swear I could survive on a diet of these and Skinnygirl Margs.


...and I JUST realized it's actually Thursday NOT Wednesday which makes me soooooooooooooooooo happy--almost weekend time! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment