Hello Lovelies-sorry for the delayed weekend post, but after my whirlwind weekend (Parties in Richmond and DC on the same day!), I needed to catch up on some sleepies last night....I am soo exhausted every Sunday night--guess that means my weekends are just too much fun ;)
I headed to Richmond on Friday evening after my day at Kings Dominion (yes, I went in the 8 million degree heat and yes, I rode EVERY roller coaster!) to spend an evening with some of the gals from my pledge class before the main event: Em's Bridal Shower.
We put our best "lady" foot forward (including LOTS of under-eye cream and 2 layers of foundation.....) and had a great time with her mom's pals. I can only hope that my friends and I are that fun when our daughters (because I am NOT having boys!!) get married.
'Feeding Men and Boys' - A cookbook every lady needs!
She registered for the most beautiful China! I can't wait to come to a fancy dinner party at her place (even if they are lacking a kitchen table)

With the bow bouquet masterpiece--secretly Laura did most of the work and I just assisted--she did a great job, too! She didn't need my help!
Who knew bow bouquets doubled as fascinators?!?! (Secretly she did this for the hostess who wanted her to wear it as a hat...good sport!)

The Bride to Be!
.....immediately following this picture, I hopped in my car and zipped back up to DC for the BFs birthday (hey, gotta be everywhere for everyone.....) A few backups (HA!) on 95 later, and I was home!

ahh the Shakeweight......which is featured in many, many pictures from this night
I love these gals :)

Everyone wanted a piece of the Shakeweight

If you want a drink, you had to earn it

Multitasking...socializing and Shakeweighting
...and the whoever had my camera got sick of taking pics and that was it. Hope everyone had a great weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment