So...after 20 minutes of uploading pictures I realized this: When I upload from my work computer, they upload in order (aka how I want them to look)...when I upload from my MacBook, they upload in reverse order. Fail. Seeing how it's late and I am exhausted, here is a look back at the last 1.5 months in BACKWARDS order because I quite simply am not re-arranging all the photos....sorry about it. I love you all, but not that much.
The main event: America-Themed Shot Progression. For those of you who don't know what a shot progression is, here is a quick run-down: Take a shot every 15 minutes for 3 hours...and take a picture after each shot. Is it a tad fratty? Yes. It is one of those "seemed like a good idea at the time" things? Yes. Was it fun? Yes. Was it worth the massive hangover the next day: YES. I should also note it was the first Saturday with BEAUTIFUL weather, so here was probably extra enthusiasm in the air.
Roomies Post-Shot Progression. I put myself to bed approximately 15 minutes after this pic was taken. Goodnight.
Can't really tell what number this one is, but it's dark out so I am going to go out on a limb and say this was post # 10.
again...I don't know??
#11
.....this is what we did during the down-time
...such a cute couple!
The man of our house!
....little icing inbetween shots
#9
#7 (I think....I can't really tell.)
#6
....oh and in a twist that didn't surprise ANYONE...the end of the world did NOT in fact happen that night. All the more reason to celebrate. Although I will admit, if I NEVER participate in a shot progression again, I think I will be okay. In college I am sure my liver could have powered me through it, but these days...not.so.much.
I went to see the (not so) little sister graduate college!
Luckily she ACTUALLY listened to me and decided to stay in school for another year instead of getting a job.....so we'll be back there again next year to see her get her Master's Degree, but I am still SO proud of her!! Way to go lil sis!
and got to meet one of my role models....Mike Brzeznski at a local speaking downtown. The picture is a little blurry (she wouldn't sit still AND there were no flashes allowed) but her dress sure was fab!
Made a quick stop at the besties in Charlottesville for the Foxfield races (RIP long hair....)
After roomie E's lil sister game to visit!
...and last (or first?!?) and certainly not least.... a DC Reunion with the fam! I have the sweetest lil and glil (my glil just moved in for the summer) and it was so great to see them both...esp since the lil just got engaged not too long ago!
Memorial Day Beach Trip Megapost Coming tomorrow!







1. the shot progression looks super fun.
ReplyDelete2. that pic of lolly and derek is really cute.
that is all. xooxox
I'm so jealous-- it looks like you had so much fun!!
ReplyDelete