6.23.2011

Girlfriend Has Been Shopping

Okay, so I didn't exactly make it to Fashion Friday last week, but I had really good intentions....I am working on a head start right now so I don't let you down tomorrow ;)

Regardless, as you all know, my favorite extracurricular activity is shopping and lord knows I have been doing quite a bit of it. Lucky for me, I have really been hitting the gold mine when it comes to bargains--a few weeks ago I cleaned house at Nordstrom Rack (the #1 discount store in America) and Kohl;s (one of my favorite bargain stores) and thought it would only be fair to share. (Plus it's very rare that I actually find something that is a deal that I like so just work with me here....). Also, please excuse the quality of the pictures, but seeing how I am laying in bed with wet hair, there is no chance I am modeling these and getting my roomie to photograph my styling sesh.


Watermelon Tory Burch Dress - almost 50% off the original price (don't remember what it was, but this dress was def. under $150.00) and this may be my best buy of the summer. Do not underestimate the power of a woman in a pink dress.

Navy/Cream Tory Tunic - $95.00. Yes, you read that right-marked down from the original price of $275.00...and a wardrobe classic. JACKPOT!

Ann Klein Grey Sequin Tank - $40ish? (I threw away the receipt). This one wasn't that much of a bargain, but it is beautiful and wonderfully made (as opposed to my cheap Target sequin tank) and I love it. So there.

Grey Pencil skirt w/ Bow- $12.00. I don't even know who makes this skirt but it was 12 bucks and looks like it should have cost way more!


...and last but not least are these beauiful Cole Haan babies. I was actually standing in line ready to check out at the rack and saw these out of the corner of my eye. I knew not to actually go look at them because if I did, they would be coming home with me, but my friend M tried them on and jealousy instantly took over. I refuse to admit how much I spent on them, but they are my first pair of adult shoes and I love them. They are insanely comfortable and match with everything. Well worth the splurge (until I have to pay my credit card bill at least....) Plus, bone-colored peep toes are never going to go out of style, right?

This next find is actually from a small boutique in Myrtle Beach, but it is maybe the most fabulous clutch ever made and I am obsessed with it. So obsessed that I haven't even worn it out yet and have NO idea what to wear it with. A white dress seems logical, but I am super pale, so white it out. Send me links to things that you think will look good....I will def. buy it and give you ALL the credit.



Then....since I didn't drop enough at the Rack, I headed to Kohl's across the street to continue the damage. When I say I found a bargain, I mean I found bargains (and not of the Tory Burch variety...) + my super fabulous Dad had a 30% off coupon. LOVE COUPONS!




Apt 9. Black Maxi Dress - $20.00.
You MUST get this dress. It's amazing. End of story.

...and last but not least, the new additions to the shoe collection.


Left: Nine West Wedges : On sale during the craziness that is the Macy's Summer Shoe Sale
Right: Candie's FiFi Platform Wedge Sandals - $25.00. STEAL.

Okay, now I need to go back to finishing up my summer clothing wish-list (yes, there are still a few more things on it....) and deciding what the heck I am going to wear to work tomorrow.

Goodnight lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment