6.29.2011

The day I got punked.

We will call this the day I got punked by Panera and then the Internet went out so I had to post this via phone and can't rotate the damn pic. Fail.

Anywho, I was at Panera the other morning for breakfast and decided on the "Breakfast Power Sammy". For those of you who don't go to Panera, they post their calories on the menu-2 thumbs up from this gal. Anywho, all of the sandwiches average between 490-600 Calories except for the power one.... Plus it was the only one with wheat bread.... Sold. Get back to the office, open up the package and guess what??? it's only HALF a sandwich.... Which explains why it was half the calories. All the other ones are full sandwiches. WHERE WAS THAT ON THE MENU PANERA??




Not to mention, the damn thin was so salty I think I am still dehydrated.

Oh and because I am retarded and the Internet here has punked me as well, I can't get this pic to flip on my phone and I can't send it to myself to edit on the computer. #fail.

- Posted using BlogPress for iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment