1. My Wonderful Family. I would not be the woman I am without them in my life, and I although I sometimes complain about it, I really do love the fact that they are just a short drive away. I may be grown up, but still need home every now and then.
2. My Fantastic Friends. I have the best friends anyone could ask for, and am so grateful to have each and every one of them in my life, both near and far. I am so blessed to be surrounded by people who love me, even with all my quirks.
3. Health. This year was a trying year for my family, and I am very thankful that this year has ended on an especially high note in the health department. Take that prostate cancer!
4. A promising career. Sometimes I wonder what I am doing in life, and if my job is even what I want to do, but I made it a priority to give my job 100% of my best effort this year, and it has really paid off. I am very lucky to have a support system at work with people who genuinely want me to succeed and take the time to provide me with rare opportunities to help me grow. Especially in today's economy, I am very thankful for a job that fully supports my lifestyle. No more Bank of Mom and Dad.
5. The troops. This is also influenced by my job, but especially during the holidays, I am so very thankful for all of the brave men and women who serve our country, both at home and away from home. It pains me to know that some cannot spend the holidays with the ones they love because they are defending us and our freedoms, and for that I (along with many others...) are FOREVER thankful.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!






No comments:
Post a Comment