Yesterday was the 2nd Annual Arlington Thanksgiving (AAT). Every Sunday before Thanksgiving (and by every I mean this year and last), those of us in the Arlington Area get together and have a Thanksgiving dinner before we all leave to go back home for Thanksgiving with our families. This is the real deal Thanksgiving--no buying from the store (Millie/Jess...you are excused!) Lauren's turkey was FANTASTIC for the 2nd year in a row--she is quickly establishing herself as the official turkey gal of AAT.
I must say--we are QUITE the domestic bunch--everything was delish!
Yummy casseroles....
It was so great to celebrate my favorite holiday with some of my favorite people. I am so thankful to have wonderful friends to create everlasting memories with. I love you gals!
Our set up may look a little disorganized--but I consider it very "anthro". We only have 4 sets of different (mostly seasonal) placemats and napkins--so I decided to mix and match in order to seat 10 people--what do you think?
All the gals after dinner!
(Thanks to roommate Emily for photographing)






This looks so fun! Great job gal! I wish I could have been there to celebrate, I'm so thankful for y'all!! xx
ReplyDeletei love it! insert me in the middle of that family pic!! miss you/love you!
ReplyDeleteWe missed both of you gals terribly! Maybs next year you will join us?!?!? :)
ReplyDelete