9.28.2009

Wedding Circuit Pt. 3!

I apologize for no Friday Five.....I spent a long weekend in Danville, Virginia for Laura and Andrew's Wedding! It was SUCH a blast and I would do anything to do it all over again. I am sure Laura would too--minus the rain, but that left for some good stories AND it's good luck.

It was such a great time to see a bunch of my sorority sisters I haven't seen in a while and celebrate another marriage! I am taking 5 days off the wedding circuit and hopping right back on this Saturday for Carrie's wedding on Saturday in Pittsburgh. Hopefully this time I will get a little bit more than 3 hours of sleep so I can tolerate the drive home.


Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment! Congrats again to the newly married Mr. and Mrs. Wyatt!



Beautiful Bride.

Last minute curls before walking down the aisle

Bridesmaids.

Party time with the ladies. Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment