10.02.2009

Friday Five!

After a 2 week vacation, the Friday Five is back and here to stay!

1. Lexy Suede Peep Toe Wedges from Ann Taylor Loft. I have these in grey...they are fantastic! I can walk miles in them and they look great with just about everything!



2. Elisa J tweed dress. I HAD to get this after seeing it in the Fall Nordstrom Catalog. I must say, it was worth EVERY penny AND it looks great with the grey suede wedges!


3. Itunes: Cowboy Cassanova by Carrie Underwood. If you know me, you know I LOVE Carrie.

4. Blonde Bobby Pins. I didn't even know they had these up until a few weeks ago and they are my new must-have beauty item. Up next: blonde hair ties!

5. Red Capitals hoodie. I LOVE this hoodie--so cute! I will def. need to invest in some cute new red stuff for hockey season. GO CAPS!



Hope y'all have a great weekend! I am heading to Pittsburgh for a wedding (what else would I be doing this weekend?) while the Caps open at home.

1 comment:

  1. Where are you??? I miss the Friday fives! Hope all is well! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete