5.13.2009

Rock the Reddddddd!

In the spirit of Rocking the Red for the Caps ALL day, today's post will be in all red. So I am at work right now and simply CANNOT contain my excitement for tonight, instead I am reading all sorts of articles about the game, this is one of my favorites. Game 7 vs. the Penguins. I am feeling VERY good about this game. I feel a win coming on! Plus, I went to Game 7 of the first series vs. the Rangers and the Caps won, so I am hoping my presence brings them extra luck :) I have been a Caps fan for years (I did NOT jump on the bandwagon...I went to hockey games when I was the only one in my section) and this is the best they have been since I can remember, probably ever. I must say I am very excited that Washington is becoming a hockey town (esp since all the other sports teams around here are SO good......)!

Anywho, my sister is on her way to meet me here soon and we are going to head downtown early to get some dinner and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather before heading to the game. We are so lucky that our father is out of town and giving us his tickets to the game (and thank god for his annual golf trip!) LOTS of pictures to come later tonight/tomorrow! Make sure you Rock the Red tonight!



C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!



No comments:

Post a Comment