4.06.2009

It's a Monday AND Where Is the Spring Weather?

Those of you who know me know that I HATE Mondays, and today was no exception, starting with the news that Gossip Girl is NOT new today. Whyyyyyy? 

I had a great weekend in Richmond/Charlottesville this weekend with Torey and Mana, but definitely paid the price for it today! Friday I went to Richmond to meet Mana's fiance and go wedding dress shopping with Torey. Mana's wedding dress is beautiful--she is going to make a beautiful bride! Torey also found 2 dresses she likes, and I am really hoping she chooses my favorite. I will give you a hint about it--it's white! You should have seen her trying on the sample dresses--they were about 5 sizes too large, when Lauren's mom pinned back the dresses there was about 2 inches of fabric hanging off her! The shop, Bella Rosa (which I HIGHLY recommend!) had wedding cake too
--wedding dress shopping is so much more fun when there is cake involved! Also, I discovered this fantastic ice cream place in downtown Richmond called Very Berry--it is the BEST place EVER. Loaded with many many flavors of sugar-free fat free FroYo, you can put ANY topping you wish on it, and the best part is--it's pretty cheap! I am craving it now, and not even going to pretend like I haven't thought about going bac
k just to get it. If you live there, a) go there and b) you are VERY lucky.

Is anyone else wondering where the warm weather is? I thought it was springtime? The little glimpse this weekend is just not enough. Baseball started today, which means it's time to get warm. Speaking of which, I cannot wait for another season of Nats baseball! Let me know if you are ever up for a game--baseball games are m
y favorite! 

The National Championship game just started, so it's time for me to root for UNC, not that a win by them will help me in EITHER of my pools, seeing that I was riding the Louisville bandwagon. Grr. 

On an ending note...I saw this bumper sticker on a car in Manassas and HAD to take a picture of it. While it is rather disturbing, there are some days when I KIND of agree. Goodnight y'all!



1 comment: