...and you probably know how this story goes.
Unless you have been living under a rock, if you read blogs about know about the highly affordable, sought-after Threshold Bar Cart. So naturally, about a week ago I went to Target for toothpaste. I had tried to order the bar cart that morning and get it shipped to my house, but it was unavailable online. I never go to Target without checking out the Threshold home section....and low and behold there was one left.
And yes...in case you are wondering how this fit into a 2 door car...it didn't, I had to drive home with the top down and one hand on the bar cart so it didn't fly out the back. #barcartprobs
Anyways....here it is in all it's glory.
I haven't styled it fully just yet (which obviously will be a post all in itself)...but of course I had to pick up some of the items that not only matched perfectly, but were strategically located RIGHT NEXT TO THE BAR CART aimed at people just like me.
There is a funny backstory to all this.
I have been fawning (to say the least....I was quite obsessed) over the Society Social Sedgewick Bar Cart for quite some time, but could never get over the price. Then I got a bonus and decided that I would go for it, so on the waitlist I went. The same day of this fateful Target run, I got an email from Society Social that bar carts were back in stock and I could now purchase mine......this was also the same day my car taxes that cost the same as said bar cart were due.
This, my friends, we call a sign.
Everyone got what they wanted (well except for Society Social, but the Sedgewick is out of stock yet again...) and everyone got paid.
Since it's girl code to share the Threshold love, here are two other finds I picked up during another one of my too many trips to Tar-jay.
(seriously, Target is killing it with this line...it's what I like to call the afforable Anthro-look)
anywho...let the bar cart decorating commence! Please let me know if you have any great ideas/suggestions/inspiration :)









i want that hokie blanketttt!
ReplyDeleteand the bar cart, duh.
Oh my gosh! Loving this bar cart -- I might be scavenging target now too!
ReplyDeletexo, Zelle
A Southern Style