Most of my readers know my very dear friend Emily, but to those of you who don't, if there is anyone you should want to know it's her. Emily is one of my smartest friends--both in the classroom and "on the streets". I am convinced there isn't much she can't do. She is ruthlessly honest and always armed with the perfect advice for any situation. She is level-headed, practical and extremely competitive. I ALWAYS want her on my team because I know she refuses to lose. She is the life of every party and one of the best friends anyone can ask for. When I was in a pretty bad funk last year, Emily took the time to talk me through it and even re-arranged her jam-packed grad school schedule so I could come to Richmond for a weekend to get away and get back to myself. I am so thankful to have her in my life and can't imagine my life without her. Here's to another 25 years Em! I love ya gal!








No comments:
Post a Comment